St. Kitts and Nevis Citizenship Program
Obtain citizenship in St. Kitts and Nevis with one of the most
affordable and simplified citizens by investment programs. Living in this paradise with Caribbean architecture citizens have the best of all worlds.
Breathtaking and extraordinary are two apt words to describe the luxurious lifestyle, first-class amenities and picturesque beaches of Nevis. Sapphire beaches, stunning sunsets, sparkling waterfalls, spectacular beaches and the arresting 3,200-foot dormant volcano or Nevis Peak and the St. Kitts peninsula.
The economy of St. Kitts and Nevis used to rest solely on Sugar crops until 1970, however investments and the government encouraged small-scale industrialisation. St. Kitts established a large registry of yachts and ships while over 18, 000 companies were registered in Nevis by 1999.
Tourism is a major contributor to the economy. On St Kitts, the alluring Ross University of Veterinary Medicine of the USA also has its offshore campus. Today sugar cane production has ceased and even though the economy took a dive after hurricanes, great growth commenced since 2012.
In 2017 St. Kitts and Nevis were commended by the ECCB for its extraordinary leadership and economic performance. It continues to remain a top performer. The citizen by investment program on St. Kitts and Nevis are one of the best efforts from the government to supplement economic strength.
The Saint Kitts and Nevis citizen by investment offer is split into two options:
- SIDF option which requires $300,000 for a four-person family or $250,000 per single individual. While due diligence fees are excluded from this amount, government fees are included.
- Real estate option is a combination of contribution and investment. Here individuals must buy property to the minimum value of $400,000, plus the purchase cost of 6%, $50, 000 for the principal applicant in the case of a family application and for each dependent an additional $25, 000. When you calculate this, it is an amount of $155 contribution. Aside from this the principal applicant must pay$7,500 due diligence fee and for each dependent an amount of $4000,00. The complete investment works for $600,000. In addition to this, there are conditions attached to real estate citizenship. Property cannot be sold within a five-year period or citizenship to St. Kitts and Nevis will be forfeited.
Saint Kitts and Nevis Citizenship Advantages
- Obtaining citizenship of St Kitts and Nevis guarantees visa-free travel that includes the entire EU, and 141 territories and countries globally
- As there are no personal taxes in St. Kitts and Nevis, you are only liable for taxes from your country of origin.
- Dual citizenship
- Continued economic growth and strength
Living in this paradise with Caribbean architecture citizens have the best of all worlds. To obtain citizenship here is one of the most affordable. St. Kitts and Nevis became independent in 1983, and a year later the citizenship by investment was established.